General Terms and Conditions
The rules of Ozo Hockey Training Center (hereinafter – the Rules) are binding on all persons who use the services of Ozo Hockey Training Center (hereinafter – Training Centers) owned by UAB AGIZERUS.
- Training Center inherent risks. You accept these risks and are responsible for your own actions and involvement.
- By entering the Training Center, you have accepted, and agreed to comply with, these Training Center Terms and Conditions.
- If you do not act in accordance with these Training Center Terms and Conditions you may be asked to leave the Training Center without any entitlement to a refund.
- Do not enter the room marked as “Stuff only”. It can be dangerous. Training Center accepts no responsibility for any damage or injury caused by Training Center equipment, located in this room.
- No coaching services (whether or not for payment) may be carried out at the Hockey and Tennis Centre without the prior written consent of the general manager of the Training Center. Anyone found to be providing such services without the necessary consent may be asked to leave the Hockey and Tennis Centre without any entitlement to a refund.
Terms used in the Rules:
- Services include those provided by the Training Center, which include training activities.
- Client is a person who has acquired a personal membership or time for training in accordance with the procedure established by the Training Center and has paid the price set by the Training Center for the services of the Training Center.
- Subscription is a person’s acquired right, depending on the type of membership purchased, to visit the Training Center for a specified period, but not more than 1 (once) business day, and to use the services provided by the Training Center.
Children under the age of 6 are not allowed in the Training Center.
Minors under age 14 may only exercise in the Training Center under the supervision of a parent (guardian, guardian) or personal trainer.
The client must make sure that his / her state of health allows him / her to attend the Training Center and use the services provided by him / her, to choose the physical activity according to his / her individual needs, personal characteristics and influence on the body.
Footwear and clothing
- Non-marking training shoes must be worn whilst on the Courts at all times.
Hockey Training Center policies and information
- We accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to any personal items brought into the Training Centre.
- We accepts no responsibility for any information displayed or broadcast in the Training Centre by any third party.
- Persons wishing to use the services provided by the Training Center must obtain a Subscription or time on the Training Center website, familiarize themselves with the Rules and the procedure for storing personal data and confirm this with their signature.
- Subscription can be purchased on 4hockey.org website.
- For subscriptions or time slot Customers may pay in cash or by credit card.
- Identification in Training Center is made by fingerprint. During first use Client must add his/ her fingerprint to Ozo Hockey Center System.
- The Right to use Training Center may not be transferred to other persons without the consent of the Training Center.
- The duration of a customer’s visit to the Training Center depends on the type of account and / or service purchased by the customer.
Memberships can be cancelled at any time by any/all members. Members can cancel their memberships online through their membership profile. All memberships are set to auto renew unless canceled by the member through the online portal. Members may also cancel their membership with written notice. Training Center does not issue refunds on memberships or services.
Customer reservations which are canceled three (3) or more days before the start of the session will be refunded, in their entirety.
Customer reservations which are canceled two days from the beginning of the session will be refunded, by fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee.
No refund is offered for any cancellations within 1 day of the start of the session.
Changes to payment and refund policy
We reserve the right to change this payment, refunds policy terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website.
- Please follow all safety and information signs displayed around the Hockey and Tennis Centre.
- Any accidents or incidents should be reported to a member of our staff before you leave the Training Centre.
- Please treat the Center’s property and facilities with care at all times. Any stick or equipment hired from us remains your responsibility until you have returned it.
- After your activity, please leave place in the same condition as it was before training. We reserve the right to seek to recover from you the cost of replacing or repairing damaged equipment.
- Please do not leave any items unattended.
Respecting our staff and customers
- The Training Center operates several activities simultaneously at the room and therefore the facility is shared by a range of different customer groups. Please respect other players and be aware of your surroundings.
- Please follow any instructions given by our staff.
- Please do not distract others while they are participating in an activity.
- Dangerous or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated. If you are part of a group which causes a disturbance, the group will be treated as one and our staff have the right to remove the whole group from the Training Centre and no refunds will be given.
PROHIBITED ITEMS AND ACTIVITIES
No Alcohol, Drugs, or Smoking: You cannot engage in any activity at Training Center while under the influence of illegal drugs or alcohol. Training Center does not permit smoking, alcohol, or illegal drugs, including steroids, in any of its facilities.
No Weapons: No weapons of any kind are permitted in Training Center facilities.
Taking photos or filming of others is not permitted without their prior knowledge and consent.
Food & Beverages: Training Center reserves the right to limit the consumption of food or beverages in workout areas. Outside Equipment: Training Center reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or restrict the use of outside equipment in the club.